Fruit Antiox Raw Protein Superfood Powder combines the antioxidant power and vitamin content of raspberries, beetroot, cranberries and strawberries with protein-rich seed powders of hemp, sunflower and pumpkin. Banana powder gives the mix an extragentle sweetness. 100 % plant-based protein shake for sportsmen and women as well as all people with an active lifestyle.
- Excellent for all fans of fruity shakes
- Antioxidant activity : 4738 μmol TE per serving which covers the recommended daily amount of antioxidants according to the United States Department of Agriculture
- Use this raw, wholefood protein drink on the go or at home, before or after exercise.
- High in protein
- High in fibre
- Very low in salt
- A blend of easily digestible raw seed proteins, suitable for daily use
- Raw, organic and vegan protein
- All natural, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no starches or preservatives
- Recommended serving: Mix 2 scoops in a big glass of water, or blend with fruits. Should not replace varied meal.
YOU HELP THE PLANET WITH US
100% COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING
We keep searching for new ways to connect both the functional and eco-friendly aspects of our packaging. Our Raw Proteins are now in eco-friendly compostable packaging. By choosing Raw Proteins by Lifefood you not only do the best for your body but also support nature. Thank you.Ingredients:
Hemp Protein Powder*, Pumpkin Protein Powder*, Sunflower Protein Powder*, Banana Powder*, Freeze-Dried Raspberry Powder*, Lucuma Powder*, Baobab Fruit Pulp*, Freezed-Dried Beetroot Juice Powder*, Freeze-Dried Strawberry Powder*, Freeze-Dried Cranberry Powder*, Vanilla Powder*.
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 450 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU/non EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1452 kJ / 348 kcal Fat 4 g - of which saturates 0 g Carbohydrate 36 g - of which sugars 25 g Fibre 16 g Protein 34 g Salt 0,1 g Vitamin C 31 mg
- AOX Values
Excellent antioxidant ORAC values confirmed!
1 serving of Lifefood Raw Fruit Antiox contains 4738 μmol TE** which means it covers the recommended daily antioxidants intake.
Antioxidants (AOX) protect cells from free radicals and oxidation damage and have many other benefits for the body. The recommended daily AOX intake* should be at least 3000–5000 μmol TE**. The average person’s standard diet barely contains 1200 μmol of antioxidants. So, one serving of Lifefood Raw Protein covers the recommended daily amount of antioxidants! Great, isn‘t it?
Raw Protein Fruit Antiox =
18 950 μmol TE/100 g +- 2730
1 serving = 2 scoops = 25 g of product
(scoop is included)
* by the United States Department of Agriculture
**TE = the standard unit of antioxidant capacity