Cacao Spirulina Raw Protein Powder is a harmonious combination of the superfood properties of raw cacao and the nutritional value of spirulina. Enjoy this plant-based protein drink, based on hemp, sunflower, chia and pumkpin seed proteins any time you need a kick and when your body needs proper nourishment. Together with a hint of lucuma and the sweet taste of banana powder, this smooth chocolate flavoured drink is sophisticated nutrition for your body.
- Perfect for anyone with a preference for sweet tasting protein drinks.
- Enjoy in smoothies, nut-milk drinks and juices, or just simply mixed with water.
- Antioxidant activity : 5925 μmol TE per serving which covers the recommended daily amount of antioxidants according to the United States Department of Agriculture
- High in protein
- High in fibre
- Very low in salt
- A blend of easily digestible raw seed proteins, suitable for daily use
- Raw, organic and vegan quality
- All natural, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no starches or preservatives
- Recommended serving : Mix 2 scoops in a big glass of water, or blend with fruit. Should not replace varied meal.
YOU HELP THE PLANET WITH US
100% COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING
We keep searching for new ways to connect both the functional and eco-friendly aspects of our packaging. Our Raw Proteins are now in eco-friendly compostable packaging. By choosing Raw Proteins by Lifefood you not only do the best for your body but also support nature. Thank you.Ingredients:
Hemp Protein Powder*, Sunflower Protein Powder*, Pumpkin Protein Powder*, Banana Powder*, Raw Cacao Powder* (16 %), Lucuma Powder*, Spirulina Powder* (Arthrospira platensis) (2 %), Vanilla Powder*.
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 450 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU/non EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1410 kJ / 338 kcal Fat 6 g - of which saturates 2 g Carbohydrate 29 g - of which sugars 18 g Fibre 18 g Protein 39 g Salt 0,14 g
- AOX values
Excellent antioxidant ORAC values confirmed!
1 serving of Raw Protein Cacao Spirulina contains 5925 μmol TE** which means it covers the recommended daily antioxidants intake.
Antioxidants (AOX) protect cells from free radicals and oxidation damage and have many other benefits for the body. The recommended daily AOX intake* should be at least 3000–5000 μmol TE**. The average standard diet barely contains 1200 μmol of antioxidants. So, one serving of Lifefood Raw Protein covers the recommended daily amount of antioxidants! Great, isn‘t it?
Raw Protein Cacao Spirulina =
23 700 μmol TE/100 g +- 3120
1 serving = 2 scoops = 25 g of product
(scoop included in the box)
* by the United States Department of Agriculture
**TE = the standard unit of antioxidant capacity