Buckwheat crispbread with Brazil nuts, flax and pumpkin seeds, garlic and dried rosemary. A crispy mild combination for subtle taste.
- Low in sugar
- Source of protein for raw and vegan diets
- High in fibre and unsaturated fats
- The perfect alternative to bakery products for rawfood, gluten-free, and paleo diets
- Delicious on their own, with a soup or a salad, or as a base for any kind of spreads and dips.
- All natural, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no added sugar, no starches or preservatives
- Raw crispbreads - slowly dehydrated at low temperatures
- Vegan and organic quality
Germinated Buckwheat* (29 %), Golden Flax Seeds*, Brazil Nuts* (24 %), Carrots*, Pumpkin Seeds* (10 %), Garlic*, Dried Rosemary* (1,3 %), Unrefined Sea Salt.
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of other nuts, sesame, mustard seeds, soy and celery.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 90 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU/non EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 2207 kJ / 529 kcal Fat 36 g - of which saturates 6 g Carbohydrate 29 g - of which sugars 3 g Fibre 14 g Protein 16 g Salt 1,2 g