Sunflower seeds (Helianthus annuus) have a neutral to sweet taste. They are a good source of protein and are high in unsaturated fat. They are delicious tossed over salads and mixed into home-made dips and spreads.
- Source of protein and high in unsaturated fat
- High in fibre
- The sunflower plant was domesticated by Amerindians who used the seeds as a food and folk medecine.
- An excellent base for vegetable spreads and raw desserts like lemon curd
- Raw quality – processed below 45°C
- Vegan & organic
Sunflower Seeds* (100 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 200 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 2299 kJ / 550 kcal Fat 49 g - of which saturates 5,8 g Carbohydrate 12 g - of which sugars 2,6 g Fibre 6,3 g Protein 23 g Salt 0 g