Lucuma (Pouteria lucuma) is an aromatic fruit from the subtropical Andean valleys also known as ‘’Incas gold’’. The ground yellow powder offers a nutty sweet flavour which is close to maple syrup.
- A perfect natural sweetener and thickener for energy bars, ice creams, raw desserts and smoothies.
- Lucuma is a popular fruit in Peru, Ecuador and Chile but due to its fragile skin, it is not possible to transport it fresh overseas.
- Lucuma beats the popularity of vanilla and chocolate-flavoured ice creams in South America
- Should not be used as a meal replacement
- 100% pure, organic, vegan, naturally lactose and gluten free, non-GMO
- Raw quality – gently dehydrated below 45 °C
YOU HELP THE PLANET WITH US
100% COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING
We keep searching for new ways to connect both the functional and eco-friendly aspects of our packaging. Our Raw Superfoods are now in eco-friendly compostable packaging. By choosing Raw Superfoods by Lifefood you not only do the best for your body but also support nature. Thank you.Ingredients:
Lucuma Powder* (100 %).
* = Organic Certified ProductMay contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 220 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, Non-EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1668 kJ / 400 kcal Fat 1 g - of which saturates 0 g Carbohydrate 84 g - of which sugars 14 g Fibre 2,3 g Protein 7 g Salt 0,08 g
Superfood SmoothieMore >
Simple Summer Feeling SmoothieMore >
Energy BarMore >
Cacao Vanilla Lucuma TartMore >
Light Orange & Chocolate MousseMore >
Coconut Cookies'n Cream PieMore >
Poppy seed smoothieMore >
Raw Vegan Stracciatella Ice CreamMore >
Green Heaven Ice CreamMore >
Fruity Kaki Pancakes with Lucuma and Mandarin JamMore >