Chia Pistachio Lifebar Superfoods is a raw chia energy bar made with pistachio and pecan nuts and enhanced with highly nutritious chia seeds and young barley. Let your body enjoy the green power of nature. This nutrient-dense chia bars are the perfect snack for busy people.
Our richest bar in nuts and seeds...
- ... combining 7 different varieties
- High in unsaturated fats
- Beautifully green because ofcontent of Young Barley Grass
- 1 Raw Organic Chia Pustachio Lifebar Superfoods contributes toward the recommended daily antioxidants intake (see more in AOX value tab).
Top quality organic raw vegan energy bar
- Lifebar Superfood is a natural energy bar - a real energy booster for even better performance
- Made only with fruits, nuts, seeds and boosted with superfoods
- Provides extra energy and valued nutrients, high fibre, low salt
- No added refined sugar or artificial sweeteners - sweetened only with natural sugar from fruits
- All natural, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no starches, non-GMO
- Vegan, organic and raw quality bars
Dates* (56 %), Nuts* (35 %; Almonds*, Brazil Nuts*, Pistachio*, Pecan Nuts*, Almond Paste*), Chia Seeds* (Salvia hispanica) (4 %), Sesame Seeds*, Young Barley Juice Powder* (1,5 %), Vanilla Powder*.
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of other nuts. May contain occasional pieces of nut shells or fruit pits.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 47 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU/non EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1745 kJ / 419 kcal Fat 23 g - of which saturates 3 g Carbohydrate 41 g - of which sugars 37 g Fibre 10 g Protein 9 g Salt 0,01 g
- AOX values
Excellent antioxidant activity confirmed!
1 Raw Organic Chia Pistachio Lifebar Superfoods contains 1833 +/- 122 μmol TE*, which means it contributes toward the recommended daily antioxidants intake, in a 47 g bar.
What antioxidants do?
Antioxidants (AOX) protect cells from free radicals and oxidation damage and have many other benefits for the body.
The recommended daily AOX intake** should be at least 3000–5000 μmol TE*. The average standard diet barely contains 1200 μmol of antioxidants.
*TE = the standard unit of antioxidant capacity