Berry Maca Baobab Lifebar Plus is a fruity raw superfoods energy bar with high valued Peruvian maca and antioxidant power of cranberries, cherries and baobab. Loaded with nutrients and energy, this 100% vegan bar gives your body the best nutrition when it needs it. And, the proven results:
- 1 Raw Organic Berry Maca Baobab Lifebar Plus covers the recommended daily antioxidants intake, in a 47 g bar. See more in tab AOX Values.
- Baobab pulp dries naturally on the trees inside the hard-shelled fruit to become a 100% natural powder
- Maca roots, also called « Peruvina ginseng » are sundried to obtain our maca powder
Top quality organic raw vegan energy bar
- Lifebar Plus is a natural energy bar - a real energy booster for even better performance
- Made only with fruits, nuts, seeds and boosted with superfoods
- Provides extra energy and valued nutrients, high fibre, low salt
- No added refined sugar or artificial sweeteners - sweetened only with natural sugar from fruits
- All natural, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no starches, non-GMO
- Vegan, organic and raw quality bars
Fruits* (73 %; Dates*, Dried Cherries*, Baobab Fruit Pulp* 5 %, Freeze-Dried Cranberry Powder* 4 %), Nuts* (24 %; Almonds*, Truly Raw Cashew Nuts*, Almond Paste*), Maca Powder* (2 %), Pink Salt.
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of other nuts and sesame. May contain occasional pieces of nut shells or fruit pits.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 47 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU/non EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1483 kJ / 356 kcal Fat 12 g - of which saturates 1 g Carbohydrate 51 g - of which sugars 43 g Fibre 11 g Protein 7 g Salt 0,1 g
- AOX Values
Excellent antioxidant activity confirmed!
1 Raw Organic Berry Maca Baobab Lifebar Plus contains 2923 +/- 33 μmol TE*, which means it covers the recommended daily antioxidants intake, in a 47 g bar.
What antioxidants do?
Antioxidants (AOX) protect cells from free radicals and oxidation damage and have many other benefits for the body.
The recommended daily AOX intake** should be at least 3000–5000 μmol TE*. The average standard diet barely contains 1200 μmol of antioxidants.
*TE = the standard unit of antioxidant capacity
** by the United States Department of Agriculture